Friday, April 1, 2011

Summer's Here, well almost...

At least for those of us in St. George it is. ;)
I am SO looking forward to this summer.
And here's why:

1-Summer Carnivals
2-Swimming Pools
My apartment has one we can use for free!

3-Park

4-Heritage Square Water Park
One word, FREE

5-Playgroup
We just started an awesome play group where each mom takes a week and plans and supervises an activity for all of the kids. Last week was a dancing one :)

6-People Watching
Our balcony is an awesome spot to do this from

7-Walks
I LOVE my double umbrella stroller.
Nothing beats a stroller you can fit in your trunk with a full load of groceries.

8-Family Moving Closer
So I don't know if this is 100% sure, but My awesome brother and his awesome family might be moving to St George! Yay me!

And the best part about this list, the only thing on it that costs money is the summer carnivals! And come one, who doesn't want to drop $20 on snow cones and giant slides?!

What's your favorite thing to do in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...