Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oreo Cookie Cake

My friend Diana gave me this great recipe for an Oreo Cookie Dessert!
I thought I'd pass on the wealth.


Ingredients
1 pkg oreo cookies
1 (16oz) cool whip
1 cup powdered sugar
1 lg pkg chocolate pudding
1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter melted

Directions
Crush oreo cookies in ziplock bag. Pour crushed cookies in mixing bowl along with melted butter. Mix until coarse & crumbly.
Press cookie crumbs onto bottom of serving dish (9x13) until it is even and flat.


In another bowl mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, & 1/2 of the cool whip. Beat together until smooth, then refrigerate for 1/2 an hour.

While this is in the refrigerator mix chocolate pudding as directed on box. Set aside.


When ready spread cream cheese layer over the oreo layer. Refrigerate for another 1/2 hour.
Layer pudding on top of cream cheese mixture and refrigerate for yet another 1/2 hour.

Top with cool whip

And if you like crushed oreos or chocolate sprinkles

Enjoy :)

Tip-I liked it best after it'd been refrigerated for 24 hours, it makes the oreos softer :)

2 comments:

  1. that looks divine. Are you gonna make it for me when I come visit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a couple of new recipes I'm planning to try this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...