Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shows Tad Loves

So as you might have noticed, I'm a movie person. :) I know, I hide it well.
Today I want to share with you some of the shows that remind me of my sweet, crazy husband.

This is one of Tad's 2 favorite movies. We own all 3 of the Rush Hour movies and Tad can watch them over and over again and bust up laughing every time!
SHANGHAI NOON
This is Tad's other favorite movie. Yes, he's a Jackie Chan fan.
The OC
Ok, so this is not one of Tad's favorite shows. This is the show that reminds me of Tad before we started dating. When I met Tad I had a couple of super awesome roommates who were obsessed with The OC. :) Yes Laura & Alexis, I mean you! So every week we'd all watch the socialites of Orange County play out their drama together. Now while the OC wasn't a show that Tad would DVR, he did appreciate Seth Cohan's sarcastic humor. :)
THE ITALIAN JOB
For our first date Tad took me to Arby's (his favorite fast food, my LEAST favorite)....(but he didn't know that at the time), and then we watched a movie at his apartment. And that movie was The Italian Job. Mark Wahlberg, Yum :)
FRIENDS
We bought the entire collection of Friends for our 2nd Christmas together, and we've said many times that it was one of the best gifts we ever bought. I can't even count the number of times we've watched them all. You give us a line from friends, and we'll give you the next 3 :)
PSYCH
We started Psych after my sister Roxanne (totally awesome, totally crazy) told us to. And we've been thankful ever since. Shawn Spencer + Burton Guster = Brilliance! This is Tad's show of choice to watch before bedtime.
SMALLVILLE
Last year we got a little obsessed with Smallville. In just under 6 months we bought the first 8 seasons. Although most of which were purchased with awesome Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales!
WHAT ABOUT BRIAN
This is our current favorite show. You can watch it instantly on Netflix, and it's become a fast favorite. It's got a lot of 'guy humor' in it, but is still female friendly. It's almost like getting a look into a man's brain. (although, let me warn you ladies, it's not always pretty).

What do you love to do with your family?

3 comments:

  1. Hahah, Tad and I used to watch Rush Hour SO much back in the day. We were so obsessed with Jackie Chan that it was rediculous. Have him tell you about how he dented in the roof of my car trying to be like Jackie Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made Tad laugh so hard he dropped his soda! He says he misses those days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha nice! They were good times indeed... when the only money I made was from mowing lawns (or moving sprinklers, for Tad), and the only things we spent it on were golf and movies. Good times, good times!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...