Friday, April 22, 2011

The Best Fruit Salad Ever

A few years ago we had dinner at some friends of ours and they served the best fruit salad I'd ever had before. They told me the recipe and I can't tell you how many times I've used it. There are 3 reasons why I love it so much:
#1-It is ridiculously yummy
#2-It's so EASY to make
#3-You can make it sugar free and it is still ridiculously yummy :)

INGREDIENTS:
Strawberries (approx. 1/2 pkg)
Bananas (approx. 2-4)
Mandarin Oranges (approx. 2 sm cans)
Cool Whip (sugar free if you like)
Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (sugar free if you like)

DIRECTIONS:
Slice up strawberries & bananas & put them in a bowl with the oranges.


In a separate bowl mix together the pudding mix and the cool whip.
(I usually use a small container of cool whip and 1/2 - 3/4 a small pkg
of pudding mix, but you can play with that to get it how you like it)
Stir cool whip mixture into fruit & enjoy!
PS-The banana's don't keep very well so don't make an excessive amount

1 comment:

  1. We make the same salad...but we add..fudge strip cookies..so good:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...