Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Breaking Dawn, Not Just A Sunrise My Friend

November 18, 2011 is a very important day in lives of many, many people. Most of which are women. All of whom will know exactly why from 2 words: Breaking Dawn. While that may just sound like a time of day to you, to me it means much more than that.

I still remember the day my friend told me about this awesome series. She even gifted me the first 3 novels for Christmas! If she only knew how much use I've gotten out of them!

What's it about?
If you don't know what Twilight is about then I will assume you are Amish. In which case you wouldn't be reading this blog. So this is really just for me. Twilight is about Bella Swan, an unusually mature teenager who gives up living with her mother in Phoenix to give her more time with her new husband, and forces herself to exile in Forks, WA to live with her dad. While she planned on being miserable until she graduated, she found an unusual best friend, adventures, and the love of her life all waiting for her.

Why do I love it? Apart from Bella being a character that most young girls can relate to, and amazing love story that is told here, there are 3 things that make me love these books so much. 1-Edward 2-Jacob 3-Emmitt

Extras? On Stephenie Meyer's website if you click on each novel there are many extra's that she's included for you. From deleted chapters she calls Outtakes, to her song list for the book. It's really fun to check out! Not to mention the first few chapters of Midnight Sun, which is Twilight rewritten from Edward's point of view. Click here to check it out.

Tad went to school with a guy who made a hilarious music video about the large group of married women who are Twilight fanatics. You may have seen this already, but it's awesome enough to watch again!

Twilight, What Have You Done To My Wife?


And here is a trailer for the upcoming movie, Breaking Dawn, Part 1


If you've never read them it's never too late to correct that over-sight!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for that!! Are you excited for Vampire Diaries tonight? Brand new season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, 2 things on the top of my 'Oh My Gosh' list! The kids are going to bed early tonight!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...