Monday, February 14, 2011

A Man, a Myth, A Legend


I can remember a time when I was younger when my mom made sure she caught every Walker, Texas Ranger episode. I never really appreciated the amazing-ness of it. I just wanted to share something that made me smile. :)

Starting with a familiar song



Have you ever googled for Chuck Norris? If not, do it now. Enter 'Find Chuck Norris' or 'Google Chuck Norris' in the search window, but instead of clicking 'Google Search', click the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button. You may be afraid of what you find. ;)
(make sure you read the suggestions too)

And lastly, if you're ever bored and looking for something to entertain you go here. They have a million 'facts' on Chuck Norris and funny t-shirts and novelty gifts that make excellent presents!

CHUCK


1 comment:

  1. My fav is "When Chuck Norris does a push-up, he doesn't push himself up. He pushes the world down." LOL!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...