Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ladies & Gentlemen

Sometimes when I'm flipping through the channels and seeing girl after girl dressed as provocative or revealing as she can manage I think about the pictures of my grandma when she was younger. She always looks so classy, like a real lady. I cringe to think of what my grandchildren will think of my pictures! So here I am wishing we could live in a world where all of the women are ladies and all of the men are gentlemen.

My Beautiful Grandma
Thank you Danielle for sending me this! This is a link to see a picture of my classy grandparents.

And here's some more great pictures:





Wish I could afford to look like these ladies!





As you might be able to tell, I love me some pencil skirts!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love those looks...pencil skirts are my fave. I like that snakeskin one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...