Friday, January 27, 2012

Mommy Advice Please


Ok, one of my other New Year's Resolutions was to have more of a schedule with my day to day tasks with my kids. So I started with trying to think of at least 1 thing we could do each day. Basically all I've done is set up play dates with some of my friends who have kids about the same age as mine. While this is nice, I don't think it's enough. Here's what I have so far:


Monday - playdate with a friend & her son

Tuesday - drop my kids off to play at a friends house so I get 2 hours to myself

Wednesday - watch my neighbor's kids for a couple hours

Thursday - return the favor from Tuesday

Friday - I have class for 1.5 hours, kids get time with dad


Like I said, I think this is a good start, but it doesn't feel like enough. So I need help, please tell me what you do each day. Keep in mind that I can't afford to take my kids to do things that cost money very often, I have no back yard, and even though I live in St. George it's fairly cold outside (at least it is in the mornings).


We usually do ok in the mornings, and then there's nap time/quiet time from about 12-2. It's really just the last 3 hours of the day that are killing me. My one year old has decided to turn from a little darling to a big pain in the 'arse'. So any tips or suggestions would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...