Sunday, October 16, 2011

5 of My Favorite Halloween Movies

It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

I don't think you get more classic than this. Love it.


Garfield's Halloween Adventure

This is probably my favorite Halloween Special. Ok, so EVERY Garfield holiday special is my favorite, but who doesn't love that fat cat.


Monster House

So this is Wes's favorite Halloween movie. I've seen it more times than I care to remember, so I can say with complete accuracy it's pretty dang funny. And surprisingly scary.


The Nightmare Before Christmas

So I know this is typically a Christmas movie, but I always think about it at Halloween. It always reminds me of Tad's BFF, Trey. And Trey I know you probably don't read blogs, but I'm sure Jess will forward the message I have for you. And here it is: "What is That?!"


Hocus Pocus

Oh how I love this movie. It's the movie my mom always had us watch at Halloween. It's like watching A Christmas Story on Christmas Eve. No matter how many times you've seen it, you just have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...