Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Birthday SOS!

So I realized today that it's less than 2 weeks till my boy's birthday, and I've run into a snag. Trying to pick a theme for a kid's birthday party feels a lot like trying to pick my wedding colors. How on earth am I supposed to choose?! And my almost 3 year old is not much help. He says yes to every single idea I run by him. So where do you turn? Pinterest of course! Here are my top picks so far:

Spy Party
from Chicken Babies


Robot Part
from Project Nursery


Pirate Party
from Hostess (with the mostess)


Cars Party
from The Dragon's Fairy Tail


Ninja Party
from Cakes Likes a Party


Harry Potter Party
from Toad's Treasures

So please help me! Opinion's please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...