Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Vacation Wish List

So Wes has been in preschool for almost 2 weeks now, and Tad had his first day of his Master's program today. Naturally I have only one thing on my mind. Next summer's vacation. Here is what's on the wish list.

Traveling Overseas Oh how I would love to see places like England or...
Australia. One day.

Tropical Cruise
Although I've got a slight phobia of boats (thank you Titanic) Tad really want to go on a cruise. I've heard that Disney cruises are very family friendly (ok that's obvious) and more good CLEAN fun.

Disney World It's been my dream to go to Disney World for as long as I can remember. One day I'll make it happen.

Ok, so more realistically we'll go to California, but a girl can dream can't she?

1 comment:

  1. ummm you should add Durham NC on to that list. I think I know of a cheep place you could stay


    Or google image Faroe Islands (that's my dream getaway)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...