Monday, August 22, 2011

Candice's Pet Peeves of the Day

So it's been one of those days where every little thing seems to be a big problem to me. Now, at the end of it I'm sitting here with a list of pet-peeves that I've just gotta share. So here it is.

People who act like nothing matters to them
I don't know at what point it becomes uncool to take an interest in something, but I do know that it comes way too soon. I feel like I spent most of my adolescence trying to fit in with everyone else. Now I spend a lot of my time trying to find something I can stand out with. People, it's ok to care about something. Find something that you love and hold onto it.

Restaurants without Chocolate cake on their dessert menuI think it should be required to have an awesome piece of chocolate cake on each menu! There are few things more disapointing than finishing a good meal, reaching for the dessert menu and being LET DOWN by only having cheesecake and ice cream to choose from.

Naps that last less than an hourThere's a sick feeling I get in my stomach when I think I hear a noise on the baby monitor shortly after I've wrestled my kids into bed. If you've got small kids you probably know what I'm talking about. It's almost like you're watching a horror film and there's a young girl walking down a dark alley alone. Your stomach clenches, you hold your breath and pray that what you think is about to happen doesn't happen. PLEASE CHILDREN, take a good nap!

Unsatisfying Endings
So I'm addicted to watching entire TV series from beginning to end. And addiction that has been enabled by my netflix account. They have so many awesome shows on their instant play that I just get sucked in one right after the other. What is so NOT COOL is that a lot of these shows were canceled without wrapping up their lose ends. Oh, how I hate that. It takes me days to get the dangling plot lines out of my mind. I think that any show that gets canceled in that manner should be required to publish the rest of the storyline for all the poor viewers out there who were waiting desperately to find out what happens next.

So what's bugging you lately?


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Totally agree with you on these...besides the chocolate cake thing :) This makes me miss you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...