Saturday, July 14, 2012

Things That are Making My Summer More Managable


I never knew that just making it through the summer could be such a challenge, however that was before it was consistently 115 degrees almost every day. So here are a few things that are getting me and my kiddies through the heat of summer:

Otter Pops
Delicious, cheap, and also, yummy

Splash Pads
Free & Cool

 Netflix
Hundreds and hundreds of shows that my kids have yet to see!

Stairs
Nothing is as interesting to toddlers than a good flight of stairs :)

Bunk Beds
Along the same lines as stairs, and yet, also incredibly entertaining!
So if you've got something else that's keeping you sane or your little ones entertained please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...