Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Desserts I'm DYING to try


 
Frosted Zucchini Brownies from Mommy? I'm Hungry!
These look incredibly delicious, and I can pretend they're healthy!



Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting from Life's Simple Measures
There's nothing I love more than Banana Bread, except for maybe Banana Bread that's frosted.


Peach and Cinnamon Cobbler
Peach and Cinnamon Cobbler from Deen Brothers
Peach Cobbler always brings back wonderful memories from Girl's Camp!


The Most Amazing Buttermilk Chocolate Cake Ever from The Paper Seed
Chocolate Cake, enough said.


Lofthouse Style Frosted Sugar Cookies from Authentic Suburban Gourmet
I don't let myself buy these anymore because I will sit and eat the entire pack of 10 cookies in one sitting. Addicting beyond belief!

Does anyone else have any sinfully delicious recipes I need to try?


1 comment:

  1. I made that cobbler, it's g double o d good. Everything else looks delish

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...