Sunday, September 16, 2012

Oven Roasted Salmon, Seriously Good!

So I've never been a big fish person, but I've been trying to cook it more because Tad likes it so much. I found this method for cooking it on the Pioneer Woman's Blog and I've gotta say that it was phenomenal! I used to just put the salmon in foil with butter and lemon slices, but I've gotta say that this was better! I got my salmon at Costco, and I did add some lemon slices on top of it as well. Here's what The Pioneer Woman had to say:

Grab a beautiful salmon…
Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Put it in a cold oven, turn on the heat to 400 degrees. Twenty-five minutes later, the salmon will be absolutely perfect. Tender, moist, flaky. A no-fail method!

Even Tad agreed that this was the best salmon we've ever had! Even as a leftover it was terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...